This is a super quick and easy family dinner and so great if you have left over veggies that need eating. This really tasty, mild and sweet Coconut Chicken Curry is a family favourite. We serve it on cauliflower rice or white rice or brown rice depending on the family member..
Gluten Free l Grain Free l Refined Sugar Free l Paleo
Serving: 4 I Prep time: 15 minutes I Total time: 45 minutes
1 Tbsp ghee, butter or coconut oil
1 cup coconut cream
1 cup broth or chicken stock
3 cups of diced veggies - carrots, celery, capsicum
2 tomatoes diced
1.5 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp grated ginger
6 cloves garlic (Woah!)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in large fry pan.
2. Add chicken and cook until chicken turns white.
2. Add coconut cream and chicken broth or stock.
3. Add in veggies, ginger, and curry powder.
4. Cook on medium heat with lid on for 40 minutes (stir occasionally).
6. Add in minced garlic and salt. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve.